- Do you want to start to interact with your children from a purposeful and planned response, so you can achieve the desired results instead of reacting out of frustration, exhaustion, or anger?
- Are you frequently overwhelmed and doubting yourself?
- Are you wondering if you are parenting “right”?
- Do you feel judged, not supported, in your parenting?
- Do you want someone out of your familial or social circle to collaborate with on your parenting?
- Are you at a loss of what to say or do with some of your child’s behaviors?
- Do you want to be the best possible version of yourself for your children?
You are not alone.
Let’s listen to our children
and transform ourselves so that we can
model the type of humanity
we want our children to give and receive.
-Emily Rittenberg, Owner of Nurture: Family Education and Guidance
We offer lectures, facilitated small groups, and individual coaching (phone/FT/Skype or in home) to help you understand your child’s non-pathological behaviors.
Contact us for a free 15 minute consultation at (585) 420-8838 or firstname.lastname@example.org